Punjab MBBS BDS Admission 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Dates colleges list: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot, Punjab invites applications for admission in Govt./Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab for the academic session 2019-20. Admission shall be done on the basis of merit in NEET UG 2019.
The candidates are required to fill the Punjab MBBS / BDS Registration / Application form in order to get admission in the medical colleges in Punjab.
Following is the eligibility criteria of Punjab MBBS BDS Admission 2017
- The candidate should be a bonafide resident of Punjab.
- Candidate should have attained the age of 17 years as on 31stDecember 2019
- The candidates should have qualified NEETUG-2019
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English.The candidate should have secured Minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/BC).
- Candidates must have passed in physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology and English individually.
- Punjab domicile is not required for 15% All India Quota NRI Seats and wards of Defense Personnel posted in Punjab.
Punjab MBBS BDS Admission 2019 Important Dates
Following are the Punjab MBBS BDS Admission Dates
- Last date for submitting online registration / Application Form: .. July 2019
- Display of Provisional Merit List : .. July 2019
How to Apply
Following are the steps required to fill Punjab MBBS BDS Admission Application form 2019
1: Register on website http://www.bfuhs.ac.in and enter all the necessary details.
2: Fill the application form using registration no and password.
3: Submit application fee
4: Upload the Photo,Signature,Left Thumb impression and other necessary documents
5: Take printout of the application form.
Application Fee: Rs. 5000/- for general candidates (Rs. 2500/- for SC candidates)
Application Fee of Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 2500/- for SC candidates) is to be deposited in University Account in any Branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce or SBI Bank through challan form. The challan will be generated on successful filling of online admission application form. The candidates can also pay application fee through net banking.
1st and 2nd round of Online Counselling Schedule shall be updated soon.