PU CET UG 2019 important dates
PU CET UG 2019 important dates are announced which are as follows:
|Date of Availability online Application form||March .., 2019 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of online Application form||April .., 2019 (Friday)|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||April .., 2019 (Monday) upto 3:59 p.m.|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||April .., 2019 (Thursday)|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card Online||April .., 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Date of PU CET 2018||April .., 2019 (Sunday)|
|Date of Announcement of PUCET UG 2018 result||May .., 2019|
PU CET UG 2019
Panjab University common entrance test 2019 shall be conducted for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) (Choice Based Credit System) and B. Pharmacy courses at Panjab University Campus, Chandigarh. Entrance Test Application Form for B.Sc. (Hons.) and B. Pharm. shall be available online on Panjab University website http://cetug.puchd.ac.in.
Eligibility criteria for appearing in PU CET UG 2019 are as follows:
- Students who have passed in the 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination are eligible to appear in CET.
- Students who have appeared in the qualifying examination are also eligible to take CET.
- The candidates having compartment in 10+2 examination held in March-2019 will not be eligible for admission in the course. The candidates who do not appear in PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test or who do not qualify PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test shall not be considered for admission.
- The candidates who have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are ineligible to appear in CET.
- Candidates who have preference for B. Sc. (Honours) Mathematics may appear in Mathematics only.
Entrance Test Application Form of PU CET UG 2019 for B.Sc. (Hons.) and B. Pharm. is available online on Panjab University website http://cetug.puchd.ac.in.
Once the candidate has submitted the online Entrance Test Form, no change in the Form shall be allowed.
Register here https://cetug.puchd.ac.in/registration.php
PU CET UG 2019 entrance test fee is as follows:
- General Category (PCB / PCM / M): Rs. 2100/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category (PCB / PCM / M): Rs. 1050/-
- Additional Paper (Biology / Math): Rs. 300/-
PU CET UG 2019 exam pattern
- The CET will be conducted in the subjects of (i) Physics, (ii) Chemistry (iii) Biology (iv) Mathematics. The candidates shall be required to answer questions on the OMR Answer-Sheet.
- Total 60 questions In each paper will be asked.
- Duration of each paper will be 70 minutes.
- Each question will be of 02 marks. Thus each paper will be of 120 marks.
- For each wrong answer, half mark will be deducted.
- The syllabus of Entrance Test PUCET 2019 is according to the latest CBSE Syllabus for 10+1 and 10+2 Exam.
- The candidate will have to choose a suitable combination of subjects depending on his/her choice of the course(s) and subjects he/she has studied in 10 +2. Possible combinations are PCB / PCM / M.
The PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test will be held at CHANDIGARH
RESULT PUCET 2019
The University will announce PU – CET (U.G.) result giving the list of “Qualified” and “Not Qualified” candidates for the following combinations of subjects:-
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Mathematics only.
The minimum cut off percentage is 15% of the total marks for general category. The minimum cut off percentage is 10% of the total marks for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Backward Classes / PwD candidates.
Admissions to various courses shall be made on the basis of merit only.
The CET Percentile Score of the two streams will be evaluated independently. The final Merit List for the admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) will be prepared by adding: (i) CET percentile score with 75% weightage, (ii) 10+2 examination marks with 25% weightage, and (iii) over and above weightage of NCC, NSS, etc. in terms of marks in the Qualifying Examination.
If a candidate appears in all four subjects his/her name will be included in all Merit Lists. For example, if a candidate appears in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics, his/her name will be included in all the Merit Lists wherever he/she qualifies.
The result of the Entrance Test will be available on http://results.puchd.ac.in and also at http://cetug.puchd.ac.in. No separate Result Cards will be issued. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the admission.
Download prospectus here https://cetug.puchd.ac.in/cetprospectus_2018.pdf
- IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Application Form Exam Pattern Dates
- KMAT Kerala 2018 – Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Criteria
- TS SET Application Form 2019 Online Registration Dates Eligibility
- Application form, date, eligibility, pattern of JEECE 2019
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with official website of The Panjab University http://cetug.puchd.ac.in.