IndoreStudents.com is committed to safeguard your privacy. We created this policy to give you confidence with regards to your personal data when visiting and using the IndoreStudents.com website.
IndoreStudents.com knows the significance of data protection and privacy and is fully committed to achieving compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR.)
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any concerns with regards to the use of your Personal Data and we will happily assist you.
2. Collection of Information
Only with your consent we will collect and store the following information through this website:
- First and/or last name. (via Contact page forms, New client consultation form, Email signup forms, Blog comment form, Offline chat contact form, Feedback/testimonial form.)
- Email address, telephone number, Skype ID, blog or website URL. (via Contact forms, New client consultation form, Email signup forms, Blog comment form, Offline chat contact form, Feedback/testimonial form.)
- Website audience information, blog or website URL, preferences. (via Consultation form, Blog comment form.)
- Demographic information such as age, sex, plus GeoLocation, IP address, browser/device, preferences, and interests. (via Google Analytics, Live Chat feature on our website, PushEngage browser notifications, Blog comment form, Crazy Egg, Email signup forms.)
- Referral information such as website address, industry, company, etc. (via Google Analytics, Email signup forms)
3. Use of the information we gather
We require this information to know your needs and to provide you with a better service.
The information gathered is used as given below:
- For our record keeping.
- We may use the information gathered from you to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional newsletters through email about our and/or affiliate products, services, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the ‘name’ and ’email address’ which was gathered from you through one of our email signup forms.
- We may also use your information to contact you from time to time via email for market research purposes (E.g. Case studies, Expert round-up posts, Customer feedback).
- We may use the information gathered from you to customize our website according to your interests and needs.
- We will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information with any third-party unless we are required to do so by law.
4. Security of Data
We are committed to keep secure your personal data collected from you when visiting our website.
We will never share your information collected with third parties.
Upon visiting IndoreStudents.com for the first time, you will be provided with an option to Accept Cookies.
Cookies remain disabled until you provide consent whether you’d like to accept them or not. If you decide to accept, the page will reload.
A cookie is a small file which asks for your permission to be placed in your web browser/computer hard drive.
The file is saved and the cookie used to measure and analyze: website traffic and visitor behavior.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an “individual”.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your “preferences”.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any sensitive information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
If you do not want this to happen, please do not click on any links you find on this website.
Cookies are used to provide you with a better user experience, by enabling us to track which pages you find useful and which you do not.
In case, you do not like cookies to track your action, you may change your browser settings even after you’ve accepted them.
Not accepting cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website, content and offers.
6. Third-party tracking
Google and various other websites that are listed below can track you through “IndoreStudents.com” as we use their services for social media, usage analysis, behavior tracking, and infrastructure purposes.
Google participates in the NIA opt-out program.
7. Links to other websites
IndoreStudents.com, may contain clickable links to other websites of similar interest and relevance. Please note that we do not have any control over these websites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You are advised to exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. Controlling your personal information
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a contact form on this website, look for the checkbox stating that you give consent that the information you are submitting will only be used for communication purposes.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in an email signup form on this website, look for the checkbox stating that you give consent that the information submitted by you can be collected and stored in order for you to receive timely information and/or marketing content via email communication.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you find that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.