Application Form for NEST 2017 is available on website and candidates must fill–up the online application form through www.nestexam.in. This year there is no offline application mode available.
Steps of filling NEST Exam 2017 online application form
- Step 1. Register yourself at the website. You will require a valid email id. Click the ‘Apply Online’ link on the NEST–2017 website to reach the online application page. Provide your name, a valid email-id and a password of your choice in window. An email will be sent at the email-id provided by you, containing a link to confirm your registration. Click that link to confirm your registration. After confirmation, in window, provide the same email-id & password, enter the secret code and click on ‘Login’. The application process allows multi-session data entry. You can login to your application profile as many times as you wish, using the same login details.
- Step 2. Filling Page 1 : Here you will fillup personal information, choice of exam centres and academic details. You are required to furnish details of qualifying board examinations of Xth and XIIth standards. If your board provides CGPA instead of percentage then calculate the ‘equivalent percentage’ as per the guideline given by your board. Typically, CGPA is multiplied by 9.5 to convert it to ‘equivalent percentage’ value. Fill all other mandatory fields, save and proceed to the next page which will show your newly generated application number.
- Step 3. Filling Page 2 : Here you have to Upload photo and signature. Scan your passport size photograph & your signature and save them as JPEG files with sizes of maximum 100 KB each. Make sure that images are properly cropped. Please do not keep empty spaces around photo or signature.
- Step 4. Filling Page 3 : Here you have to pay application fee. Online payment can be done using any Credit/Debit card or through Net banking. Online payment is possible through TechProcess / SBIe-Pay payments gateways. The charges for cards/netbanking of different banks are given in the payment page. The amount debited for failed transactions will be refunded automatically within 7 days. Contact technical support (0674-2494360) if amount has been deducted and website failed to redirect to NEST page after payment was made. Payment status can be updated only if your transaction was SUCCESSFUL.
- Step 5. Filling Page 4 : Here you will verify all information on the application preview page. Here a single page preview of your application is generated. The page contains your photograph, signature along with other important information. If you want to change any information you will be required to logout and re-login. Verify and confirm if all information on the preview page is correct and the photograph and the signature are properly visible. If you are satisfied, submit your application.
Note that application once submitted will not be allowed to further edit any information.
- Step 6. Here you take printout of the application summary page for future reference. Do NOT send any document to NEST office.
(Visited 115 times, 1 visits today)