MP PVFT, short form for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Test (MP PVFT), is a state-level entrance test conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) for admission to Veterinary programmes offered by Veterinary institutes of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates completing their 12th class in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
MP PVFT Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates who want to apply for MP PVFT 2020 will have to meet Eligibility Criteria of MP PVFT Exam 2020. Eligibility Criteria include requirements related to age, nationality and academics. Candidates who satisfy these requirements will be termed eligible to appear in the exam and eventually apply for admission in Veterinary colleges. Those who fail to meet the eligibility criteria of MP PV&FT 2020, will not be allowed to participate in the admission process. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards to carry on the day of the examination. It is mandatory for all applicants to fulfil the specifications to be able to take the exam. Candidates may note that the MP PVFT 2020 eligibility criteria have been specified by the Professional Examination Board and the state government. The candidates must keep all the necessary documents which prove their eligibility during all the stages of selection. The candidates can read about the details of MP PVFT Eligibility Criteria 2020.
MP PVFT 2020 shall be conducted in the month of May 2020 for admission of eligible candidates into the Veterinary colleges of the state. The applicants wish to apply must go through the detailed MP PPT 2020 eligibility criteria before filing their online applications. Aspirants not meeting the eligibility criteria will be eliminated from MP PVFT admission process.
MP PVFT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in taking MP PVFT 2020 must understand the eligibility criteria in detail before filling their application forms. Applicants must confirm that they fulfil the requirements such as the nationality, age, educational qualification etc before submitting their applications. Applicants will be disqualified if they do not meet any of the requirements mentioned here. Before applying, applicants are required to get an understanding of the MP PVFT eligibility criteria 2020. If you are found to be ineligible at any stage of the admission process, then his/her application will be disapproved by the MPPEB.
MP PVFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the MP PVFT 2020 is as follows:
- Only Indian citizens can apply.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh. NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The age of candidates applying for MP PVFT has to be minimum 17 years as on 1st December 2020.
- The candidate should have 12th class passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from MP Board or from a recognized board.
- The Candidate should secure minimum 50% marks in MP PVFT. In case, seats remain vacant, limit of 50% marks will be reduced to 33%. However, the candidate should secure at least 50% marks in 12 th class in science group. There is no minimum marks for reserved category candidates.
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- 15% seats shall be filled by VCI on all India basis on merit in NEET.
It is mandatory for applicants to meet the MP PVFT eligibility criteria 2020 to become eligible for admission in B.V.Sc & A.H. courses offered at Rewa, Mhow (Indore), Jabalpur Veterinary College and B.F.Sc course at Jabalpur Veterinary college. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will get their admit cards for the examination which shall be held in May 2020. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- MP PVFT 2019 2018 2017 old question papers and answer key
- MP PVFT 2020 Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Test
- MP PVFT Result cut off counselling procedure 2020
- SEATS IN VETERINARY SCIENCE COLLEGES IN MADHYA PRADESH
- Veterinary colleges in Madhya Pradesh