MP PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria: MP PPT, short form for Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT), is a state-level entrance test conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) for admission to Engineering Diploma programmes offered by polytechnic institutes of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates completing their 10th class in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
Those who want to apply for MP PPT 2020 will have to fulfill Eligibility Criteria of MP PPT Exam 2020. Eligibility Criteria may include certain requirements related to age, nationality and academics. Candidates who satisfy these requirements will be termed eligible to take the exam and eventually apply for admission in engineering diploma colleges. Those who fail to meet the eligibility criteria of MP PPT 2020, will not be allowed to participate in the entire admission process. Candidates who are found to be eligible will be able to download their admit cards to carry on the day of the examination. It is mandatory for all applicants to fulfil the specifications to be able to take the exam. Candidates may note that the MP PPT 2020 eligibility criteria have been specified by the Professional Examination Board and the state government. The candidates who want to take the exam must keep all the necessary documents which prove their eligibility during all the stages of selection. The candidates are provided here all the details about MP PPT Eligibility Criteria 2020.
MP PPT 2020 shall be conducted in the month of May 2020 for admission of eligible candidates into the participating colleges of the state. The candidates wish to apply must go through the detailed MP PPT 2020 eligibility criteria before filing their online applications. Aspirants who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria will be eliminated from MP PPT admission process.
Candidates interested in taking MP PPT 2020 must understand the eligibility criteria in detail before filling their application forms. Applicants must ensure that they fulfil the requirements such as the nationality, age, educational qualification etc before submitting their applications. Applicants will be disqualified if they do not fulfil any requirements out of all the conditions mentioned here. Before applying, applicants must get an understanding of the MP PPT eligibility criteria 2020. If an applicant is found to be ineligible at any stage of the admission process, then his/her application will be disapproved by the MPPEB.
MP PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing the MP PPT 2020 is as follows:
- Candidates who are Indian citizens can apply.
- The candidate should be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates from other states can apply for admission in private institutions. NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The age of candidates applying for MP PPT Mine & Mine Surveying/ Mine Surveying has to be minimum 16 years as on 1st January 2020.
- The candidate should have 10th class passed with Mathematics and science subjects (Physics & Chemistry) from MP Board or from a recognized board with 35% marks.
- Only for admission in Fashion Technology course the candidate should have passed 10th class (any subjects) from MP Board or from a recognized board with 35% marks.
- The candidates who have passed 10th class with Grace marks are also eligible to apply. Aggregate percentage shall be found without considering Grace marks
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Female candidates can not apply for admission in Mine & Mine Surveying/ Mine Surveying course.
- Male candidates are not eligible to apply for admission in women’s polytechnic.
It is mandatory for applicants to meet the MP PPT eligibility criteria 2020 to become eligible for admission in engineering diploma courses offered at all the Government, Grant-in-aid and self-financed institutes in the state. Only those candidates who fulfill all the requirements will get their admit cards for the examination which shall be held in May 2020. Candidates who fail to meet the criteria will not be permitted to appear for the exam. Applicants must keep all the necessary documents required to prove their eligibility at the time of complete admission process. Any discrepancy in document verification by the candidates is subject to cancellation of their applications.
- MP PPT 2020 Exam Dates for admission in polytechnic colleges
- List of MP PPT Diploma Government and Private polytechnic college Madhya Pradesh
- Satna Ujjain Sagar Gwalior Jabalpur Diploma Colleges MP
- List of Diploma Polytechnic Colleges in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- List of PPT Diploma Engineering Colleges in Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- MP PPT 2019 2018: Previous Year Old Question Paper and Model Answer Key