MP Patwari Bharti Recruitment 2017 Fill online application form up to 11 November 2017. MP Patwari Recruitment / Bharti Notification 2017 finally has been released. The candidates are supposed to apply for MP Patwari examination from 28 October 2017 to 11 November 2017. The candidate can find MP Vyapam Patwari Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates, Admit Card details here.
The candidates can apply here MP Patwari Exam 2017
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has announced district wise vacancy of MP Patwari to be filled in 2017. There are more than 9000 vacancies of Patwari in various districts of Madhya Pradesh. District wise vacancy of MP Patwari 2017 is given below.
Download MP Patwari district wise vacancy 2017 PDF
MP Patwari Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria of MP Patwari exam 2017
- Educational qualification: The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a Recognised University. The candidate should also have passed CPCT exam. The selected candidate will have to pass CPCT exam within probation period of 2 years If the candidate has not passed MP CPCT earlier.
- Age limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2017. The reserved category candidates have been given relaxation in the age.
- Aadhar card: it is compulsory that the candidate should have Aadhaar registration.
- Domicile: The candidate should be a domicile of MP
- Reservation: the seats are reserved as per the rules of Government of MP.
MP Patwari 2017 important exam dates
The candidate should note down the following important dates of patwari exam MP
- Starting Date of filing of Online Application Form: 28th October 2017
- Last Date of submission of Application Form: 11th November 2017
- Application Form Correction Dates: From 28 October to 16th November 2017
- Download of Admit Card: In the Last Week of November 2017
- MP Patwari Exam Dates: From 9th December to 31st December 2017
The candidate can fill up MP Patwari Online application form 2017 as explained here.
- The candidate will register himself / herself on official website www.mponline.gov.in. The candidate will be required to enter personal details and contact information.
- Candidate will be required to enter academic information and choice of examination centre. the candidate should also enter district choice.
- The candidate should upload requisite documents in support of date of birth, academic qualification, domicile status, photograph, signature, category and writing specimen.
- The candidate should make payment of patwari exam fee Rs 500 for general candidate and Rs 250 for reserved category candidates. Kiosk charge extra.
To know more about MP Patwari online application form 2017 click here.
MP patwari exam pattern / syllabus
Following will be the new pattern and syllabus of MP patwari exam 2017
- There will be 1 question paper of 100 marks. The duration of test paper will be 2 hours.
- There will be multiple choice questions. Each question will have 4 answers. the candidate will have to select the correct answer using computer mouse. There will be no negative marking.
- The questions will be asked from General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude, Hindi, Computer Knowledge, Rural economy and Panchayati Raj. Vyapam has not given detailed syllabus.
MP Patwari Selection Process
- The candidates who have passed MP Patwari examination 2017 with 50% or more Marks (40% for SC ST OBC and PWD candidates) will be considered for selection.
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination conducted by Vyapam.
- The candidate should fill up the choice of the district for posting.
MP Patwari Salary Pay Scale: It is Rs. 5200-20200/- with Rs. 2100/- Grade Pay.