MP Patwari Application form 2017: Following is the Process to fill up MP Patwari Online application form 2017 –
The Candidate should note that Application can ONLY be filled using MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 7.0+ Browsers. Candidates can fill the form through the authorized Kiosk of MPONLINE.
The following details will have to provide in the MP PATWARI Exam application form 2017:
- Personal Details: First of all the candidate will fill up personal details. The applicants will be required to enter their name, category, gender, nationality, Aadhaar Card number, parent’s name, the domicile of the parent, state from where the qualifying examination has been completed etc.
- Contact Information: The applicants will be required to enter registered mobile number, email id, and address. The candidate should remember that all the communication will be done on the mobile number, email ID provided by him /her.
- Academic Information: The applicants will be required to enter information regarding the applicant’s qualifying examination such as marks obtained and subjects.
- The applicants will be required to enter the choice of the examination centers. The candidates are also required to enter the choice of the district of posting.
- After filling the application form, the applicants will be required to choose a password. An application number will be generated after successful submission of the application form. Note the application number generated by the system.
- The applicants will be required to upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression according to the specifications.
- The applicant will be required to pay the application fees to successfully submit the application form. Payment of the MP PATWARI Exam application fees will have to be done only in online mode i.e., through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates are not required to send hard copy/photocopy of any document.
- Application Fee For General Candidates: Rs 500/-
- Application Fee For SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs 250/-
- kiosk charge Rs. 70/- extra
The candidates can apply here MP Patwari Exam 2017