Madhya Pradesh COMPUTER PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATION TEST (MP CPCT 2018) question paper with model answer key is released by MAP-IT. Candidates will also find previous year questions and exam pattern here.
MP CPCT Question Paper 2018
CPCT was conducted in two shifts on 20, 21 and 22 April 2018. Question Paper was in Hindi and English both. Candidates can download 2018 CPCT Exam Paper pdf from here.
MP CPCT Question Paper 2017
CPCT was conducted in two shifts on 18, 19 and 25 November 2017. Question Paper was in Hindi and English both. Candidates can download 2017 CPCT Exam Paper pdf from here.
MP CPCT 2017 Answer Key
Question paper given above contain Model Answer key/ cpct solved paper. Candidates should study these answer carefully. It will help them to prepare for the forthcoming examination. If they find some mistake in answer, it should be brought to the notice of MAP-IT.
MP CPCT Exam Pattern
- There was one test paper in CPCT 2018.
- Test paper consisted of 75 objective type questions with 4 answers for each.
- These 75 questions were to be solved in 75 minutes.
- There were 52 questions from computer proficiency and proficiency in general it skills and networking, 05 questions from reading comprehension, 06 questions from quantitative aptitude, 06 questions from general mental ability and reasoning, 06 questions from general awareness.
- 15 Minutes for English typing test
- 15 Minutes for Hindi typing test
For more updates on CPCT Exam Sample Papers keep visiting here.
Visit official website of Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology: https://www.cpct.mp.gov.in/