Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT Kerala) July 2018 is conducted by University of Kerala supervised by Admission Supervisory Committee. Kerala KMAT Answer Key 2018 can be downloaded for July Exam Question papers pdf.
KMAT Kerala 2018 July Result has been declared on 13th July 2018. The candidates can Click here to view result.
Kerala KMAT Qualifying Marks 2018 Category-wise, The KMAT Cutoff marks 2018: Candidates are required to score the minimum cutoff marks to get admission in MBA/PGDM courses. The candidates should note that Negative Marking has been done. Four Marks for every right answer; Minus One for every wrong answer.
General Category (min 15%) 108 marks out of 720 marks
SEBC category (min 10%) 72 marks out of 720 marks
SC/ST Category (Min 7.5%) 54 Marks out of 720 marks
KMAT KERALA 2018 July Answer Key
KMAT Kerala 2018 July Answer Key has been released. The candidates can Click here to view answer key.
KMAT KERALA Feb 2018 question paper with model answer key pdf is released by ADMISSION SUPERVISORY COMMITTEE FOR PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES IN KERALA. Candidates should study these papers and answers carefully and start preparing for the forthcoming Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) to be held in July 2018. Candidates will also find previous-year-old solved question paper and KMAT KERALA exam pattern here.
KMAT Old Question Paper
KMAT was conducted in February 2018 at various test centers. Questions were asked in English languages. Candidates can download 2018 KMAT Exam Paper pdf from here.
KMAT KERALA 2018 Feb Answer Key
Solution Answer key of KMAT Question paper pdf given above has been released. Candidates who want to take this examination should study these answer so that they will have the understanding about the type of questions asked. It will help them to prepare for the forthcoming examination. If candidate sees some discrepancies in these answers, they should bring it to the notice of KMAT Authorities.
Download KMAT paper Feb 2018 answer key here
KMAT Exam Pattern
- Multiple choice objective type questions were asked. For each question, 04 alternative answers were given. The candidate was supposed to choose the right answer.
- There were Questions from English Language and Reading Comprehension 50, Quantitative Aptitude 50, Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning 40, and General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario 40. Total questions were 180.
- For each correct answer, the candidates shall get four mark.
- There was negative marking. For each wrong answer , one mark shall be deducted.
- Duration of paper was 3 hours.
For more updates on KMAT Exam Sample Papers keep visiting here.
- JCECE 2019 question paper with model answer key
- KEAM 2018 2017 question paper with model answer key
- MP GNTST/PNST 2017 2018 question paper with model answer key
- MP PVFT 2019 2018 2017 old question papers and answer key
Be in touch with the official website of The Kerala Management Admission Test, https://www.kmatkerala.in/