The KMAT* Kerala 2018 examination shall be conducted for admission to MBA courses in colleges and Universities of Kerala state. The examination is conducted by the University of Kerala under the supervision of the Admission Supervisory Committee**. The KMAT entrance examination is conducted twice in a year.
KMAT February 2018 was conducted on 4th February 2018. KMAT June 2018 was scheduled on 24th June 2018. However now it is postponed to 08 July 2018 due to scare of Nipah virus.
Attention: KMAT Kerala Application forms June 2018 are available on the official website https://kmatkerala.in. The candidates can fill the “Application Form” from the official link on the website.
KMAT Kerala Application Form 2018
- On the homepage find the link ‘click here for registration’
- Fill up the personal details and submit registration form. You will get a unique application number and password.
- Go back to the homepage. find ‘candidate login’ area. Fill up your application number and password and login into website.
- Now candidate is required to fill up the remaining part of the application form.
- Submit the application fee through online mode.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of online application form for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria of KMAT Kerala 2018
KMAT Kerala application forms can be filled by candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be Indian national and domicile resident of Kerala.
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline
- The candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination. There is a relaxation of 10% for SC ST candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible.
- The candidates appeared in February examination can also take this examination in order to improve the score.
The application fee for general and SEBC candidate: 1000/- Rs. one thousand
& for SC/ST Candidates: 750/- Rs. Seven hundred fifty.
Paper Pattern 2018
The KMAT Examination shall be conducted by pen – paper mode. The KMAT Kerala Exam pattern consists of asking of multiple choice questions. Each question will have four alternative answer and candidate is supposed to choose correct alternative. If the candidate chooses correct alternative he will be awarded 04 marks and if he chooses a wrong answer he will be given minus one mark. If the candidate does not answer the question he will get zero marks. The candidate should be very careful while answering the questions as there is a negative marking. Following table gives good idea about KMAT Exam pattern 2018:
|section||Number of questions|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||50|
|Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning||40|
|GK & Contemporary Business Scenario||40|
Important Dates of KMAT 2018
The candidates who are interested in taking kmat 2018 June should note down the following important dates of KMAT Kerala 2018.
|Application forms available on website from||March 9, 2018|
|Application forms Online submission last date||June 25, 2018|
|Availability of Admit Cards||June 2018|
|Date of KMAT Exam||July 08, 2018|
Apply Online Registration Form Click Here: https://kmatkerala.in/june2018/home
*Kerala Management Admission Test
**ADMISSION SUPERVISORY COMMITTEE FOR PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES IN KERALA
- IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Application Form Exam Pattern Dates
- TS SET Application Form 2019 Online Registration Dates Eligibility
- Application form, date, eligibility, pattern of JEECE 2019
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2020, Application Form & Exam Dates
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The Kerala Management Admission Test, https://www.kmatkerala.in/