Kerala University B Tech award of division 2013
- First class with distinction: Candidate will pass B tech degree examination in first class with distinction if he has passed all the subjects of the eight semesters within 5 academic years Securing minimum CGPA of 8 up to and including 8th semester.
- First class: candidate will pass B tech degree examination in first class if he has passed all the subjects of the eight semesters within 5 academic years securing minimum CGPA of 6.5 up to and including 8th semester.
- 2nd class: all other successful candidates will pass B tech degree examination in second class.
Kerala University award of rank
- All the successful candidates will be ranked branch wise who have completed the examination in four academic years on the basis of CGPA of eight semesters.
- If there is a tie in CGPA the rank will be decided on the basis of absolute marks of the students
- Students passing in supplementary examination will also be considered in this rule.
- Lateral entry students will not be considered for ranking
Kerala University B tech grading system rules and regulations
(Visited 1,309 times, 1 visits today)
2 thoughts on “Kerala University award of division and rank”
Iam a student of kerala universty 2013 scheme 2nd batch.Now my 8th semester results came with a cgpa above 8. But i jst have one backpaper in the 4rth semester with 36 marks..i couldnt write my supply exam as i ws hospitalised..i would like to know whether there is any rule like clear semester or sem clearance inorder to get passed in that single paper.
How percentage is required to get a distinction in kerala university bsc exams?