JNTUA Engineering College,
Sir Mokshagundam Vishveshwariah Road,
JNTUA College of Engineering, Anantapur
JNTUA became a constituent college of the formed Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in 1972. At present JNTUA is a constituent college of newly formed JNT University Anantapur, Anantapur since August 2008.
JNTUA College of Engineering, Anantapur as on now runs
B.Tech Programmes in six branches
M Tech Programmes in sixteen specializations and
The following Branches of study are offered at present for B. Tech. degree
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering
M Tech COURSES OFFERED:
Civil Engineering – 1. Structural Engineering
– 2. Computer Aided Structural Engineering
EEE – 1. Electrical Power Systems
– 2. Control Systems
– 3. Power & Industrial Drives
– 4. Reliability Engineering
Mechanical Engineering – 1. Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning
– 2. Energy Systems
– 3. Advanced IC Engines
– 4. Product Design
ECE – 1. Digital Systems & Computer Electronics
– 2. Digital Electronics & Communication Systems
CSE – 1. Computer Science
– 2. Software Engineering
– 3. Artificial Intelligence
Chemical Engineering – 1. Nanotechnolgy