JCECE 2019 question paper with model answer key is released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Ranchi (Jharkhand). JCECE 2019 Answer Key has been released on 17th June 2019. Candidates can workout their score in the examination. Candidates should study these papers carefully and start preparing for the forthcoming Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (J.C.E.C.E.). Candidates will also find previous-year-old solved question paper and JCECE exam pattern here.
candidates can secure admission in the first year of B.V.Sc.& A.H., B.Tech (dairy technology), B.Sc.(hon)Agriculture, Forestry,Horticulture, B.F.Sc., B.Tech.(Agri.) Degree courses.
JCECE Old Question Paper
JCECE was conducted on 16th June 2019 at various test centers. Questions were asked in Hindi and English both languages. Candidates can download 2019 JCECE Exam Paper pdf from here.
JCECE 2019 Answer Key
JCECE Question paper pdf given above contain Solution Answer key. Candidates who have appeared in this exam will be able to calculate their score. Candidates who want to take this examination next year should study these answer so that they will have the understanding about the type of questions asked. It will help them to prepare for the forthcoming examination. If candidate sees some discrepancies in these answers, they should bring it to the notice of JCECEB.
JCECE Exam Pattern
- In JCECE 2019 Multiple choice objective type questions were asked. For each question, 04 alternative answers were given. The candidate was supposed to choose the right answer.
- There were Questions from Physics 50, Chemistry 50, Biology 50, and, Maths 50. Total questions were 150 for PCM and PCB group, 200 questions for PCMB group.
- For each correct answer, the candidates shall get one mark.
- 1/4 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
- Duration of paper was 2 hours for Physics and Chemistry paper. Duration of paper for Biology and Mathematics was 1 hour.
For more updates on JCECE Exam Sample Papers keep visiting here.
Be in touch with the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board: http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in