IBSAT 2018 shall be a computer based test conducted for admission in postgraduate management courses MBA/ PGPM/ Ph.D. at any of the nine campuses of IBS* for the session starting from 2019. The application process for IBSAT 2018 has been started from July 1, 2018 and last date to apply is December 12, 2018. IBSAT 2018 is a national-level entrance exam, conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. The test shall be conducted in the last week (22 & 23 )of December 2018 at examination centres located throughout India. The duration of the test is two hours. The IBSAT Paper shall consists of multiple choice questions (MCQs). The result is expected to be declared in January, 2019. The IBSAT selection process shall consists of Group Discussion and Personal Interview also.
Where are IBS campuses are located?
ICFAI Business School are located at Hyderabad , Ahmedabad , Mumbai , Banglore , Pune , Dehradun , Gurgaon , Jaipur and Kolkata.
Which courses are offered at IBS?
It is very important to know which courses are offered at the various campuses of IBS. Following IBS Courses are offered:
- MBA program is offered at Hyderabad, Dehradun and Jaipur. This program is 2 years duration program.
- PGPM is offered at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. Postgraduate Program in Management is a 2-year duration programme.
- Ph. D program (Full Time/Part Time) is offered at Hyderabad. This is a 4 years duration program.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
What are the eligibility criteria for IBSAT 2018?
The candidates interested in appearing IBSAT 2018 should check the eligibility criteria for IBSAT as given below:
- Qualifying exam: The candidate should have graduate degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate in any discipline obtained in minimum of 15 years of regular education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis)
- Candidates who have completed their graduation on part time basis, distance mode or online mode are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates in final year of their qualifying examination are eligible to apply Candidates having a valid NMAT/ GMAT/ CAT Score are not required to take IBSAT 2018.
- English: Candidate should have passed UG degree in English medium. Otherwise the candidates are required to submit the scores of TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS.
IBSAT 2018 Registration / Application form
IBSAT 2018 Registration is started from 01 July 2018. Candidates can apply both in online as well as offline mode.
How to do Online Registration for IBSAT
Visit the official website of IBS http://www.ibsindia.org/admissions/. Register yourself on the website. The candidate will receive an email after the registration giving candidate’s Application Number and Password.
The candidate should login using the Application Number and Password and fill up the remaining part of the application form. The candidate is required to fill personal/ academic details in the application form.
The candidate is required to upload scanned copy of photograph, signature, and mark-sheets.
The Candidate should pay the application fee.
The candidate should take a printout of the submitted application form.
How to do offline Registration for IBSAT
The candidate can purchase IBSAT Application Form. The form can be purchased from centers of IBS** . With the form, candidates will also be issued a scratch card/ voucher containing application number and password.
A valid email address, mobile number.
Marks sheets of X, XII, Graduation and any other qualification.
The application fee for IBSAT 2018 is Rs 1800 for all candidates.
Candidates can pay it online via credit card/ debit card or net banking (for online applicants).
In case of offline application form, pay by cash at the designated center while buying IBSAT application form.
IBSAT Exam Dates 2018
Following are the announced dates of IBSAT 2018
|Start of Registration process||01 July 2018|
|Application Form Submission ends on||12 December 2018|
|Exam Date IBSAT||22 & 23 December 2018|
IBSAT 2018 Slot Booking
The candidate shall be required to select a date and time slot convenient to him. The date and time slot shall be allotted on the first-come-first-serve basis.
IBSAT Exam Pattern
- Following shall be the exam pattern of IBSAT 2018
- CBT: The test shall be a computer based test.
- MCQ: There shall be 125 objective questions to be attempted by the candidate.
- IBSAT Marking Scheme: One mark shall be awarded on choosing correct answer by the candidate.There Shall be no deduction of marks on choosing in-correct answer.
- Duration: The duration of IBSAT 2018 shall be 2 hours without any sectional time-limit.
- Subjects: There shall be four sections – Verbal Ability (VA), Reading Comprehensions (RC), Quantitative Aptitude (QA) and Data Adequacy/ Sufficiency and Data Interpretation (DA/ DI).
Subjects in IBSAT 2018 exam
|Verbal Ability (VA)||50|
|Reading Comprehension (RC)||30|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||30|
|Data Adequacy/ Sufficiency and Data Interpretation (DA/ DI)||30|
*ICFAI Business School located at Hyderabad , Ahmedabad , Mumbai , Banglore , Pune , Dehradun , Gurgaon , Jaipur and Kolkata.
- KMAT Kerala 2018 – Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Criteria
- TS SET Application Form 2019 Online Registration Dates Eligibility
- Application form, date, eligibility, pattern of JEECE 2019
- CG B.Sc. Nursing 2020, Application Form & Exam Dates
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The ICFAI Business School, http://www.ibsindia.org