GSEB has announced that GUJCET 2019 will be conducted on April .., 2019. Booklet and pin distribution shall start from ..rd March 2019. Online registration for the examination will also start from ..rd March 2019. Candidates should note that last date of online registration is ..th April 2019. Following are the important dates of GUJ CET 2019:
|Beginning of booklet and pin distribution||..rd March 2019.|
|Last Date to collect Booklet & PIN||..th April 2019|
|Beginning of online registration||..rd March 2019|
|Last date of online registration||..th April 2019|
|Exam date of GUJCET 2019||..rd April 2019|
GUJCET Notification 2019
Click here to see the notification.
GUJCET 2019 Application Form
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2019) is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Candidates interested for admission to engineering ug and degree pharmacy/diploma pharmacy courses in government, grant in aid and self-finance institutes of Gujarat must take GUJ CET 2019. Candidates can appear this entrance test after passing their 10+2 examination. Get complete information about GUJCET 2018 eligibility, application form, exam dates, pattern, etc.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in GUJCET 2019 should take a look at the eligibility criteria in detail before filling their application forms. Candidates must ensure that they meet the different requirements such as the nationality, education etc before submitting their applications. Candidates will be disqualified if they fail to meet any requirements given below. Before applying, candidates must get an understanding of the GUJCET eligibility criteria 2019. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any given stage of the entire admission process, then his/her application will be disapproved by the admission committee. Following are the eligibility criteria of GUJCET 2018:
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
- candidate should be bonafide residents of Gujarat. Bonafide residents of Gujarat who are residing outside of Gujarat will also be eligible for GUJCET 2019.
- The candidate should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology
- Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying examination in 2019 will also be eligible for admission.
- The candidate should have scored minimum 45% marks in qualifying examination. There is a relaxation of 5% in qualifying examination marks for the candidates belonging to reserved category.
- The age of candidates applying for GUJCET should have minimum 17 years.
It is compulsory for candidates for applicants to meet the GUJCET eligibility criteria 2019 in order to be eligible for admission in engineering and pharmacy courses offered at all the Government, Grant in aid and self-financed institutes in the state of Gujarat. Only those who fulfill all the requirements will get their admit cards for the examination. Those who fail to meet the criteria will not be permitted to appear in the exam. Candidates must keep all the necessary documents ready to prove their eligibility at the time of admission. Any discrepancy during document verification by the candidates will lead to cancellation of their applications.
Before filling the application form of GUJCET 2019, the candidates shall pay the application fee at the designated help centres. Thereafter, the User ID will be provided to the candidates which will be required during registration. The candidates should provide valid Email id and mobile number while filling the online application form. The following steps should be followed to successfully register for GUJCET 2019.
User ID: The candidates should obtain a DD of Rs. 300 in favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”. The fees have to be deposited at any of the designated help centres after which the candidate will be given their User ID.
Registration: Using the given User ID, the candidates should register for GUJCET 2019.
Filling the Application Form: The personal details, exam details, school and board details of the candidates will have to be filled in. All information submitted has to be according to the documents of the candidates.
Uploading of Documents: The photograph and signature of the candidates should be scanned and uploaded as per the specifications given.
Submission of GUJCET 2019 Application Form: After reviewing all of the information filled, the candidates will be able to submit their application form. After the submission of the form, the application number will be generated and sent to the registered email address of the applicant.
Candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 300/-.
GUJCET Exam Pattern
Candidates must understand the exam pattern before appearing in the exam. Here, we are providing details of GUJCET 2019 exam pattern:
- Type of Questions: Multiple-choice questions having four answers will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects: The subjects of the examination are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of 120 questions.
- Maximum Marks: Each question will be of 1 mark totaling to 120 marks.
- Exam Duration: Examination will be 3 hours duration.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
The language of paper: English, Hindi, and Gujarati languages.
GUJCET 2019 Syllabus
GUJCET 2019 syllabus consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology up to 10+2 level. Following is the GUJCET 2019 syllabus giving important topics:
Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
Electric Charge & Electric Field
Magnetism & Matter
Electro Magnetic Waves
Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
P-Block Elements – II
Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
Phenols and Ethers
f Block Elements
Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Chemistry in Everyday Life
Permutation & Combination
Theory of Equations, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vectors
Sets, Relations & Functions
GUJCET 2019 Exam Centres
The entrance examination shall be conducted at the following GUJCET 2018 Exam centers:
Books for preparation
|Concepts of Physics – Vol.1||H. C. Verma|
|Concepts of Physics – Vol.2||H. C. verma|
|Complete Mathematics||Mcgraw Hills|
|Comprehensive Mathematics||Mcgraw Hills|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison & Boyd|
|Inorganic Chemistry||J. D. Lee|
|Biology for Class XI||NCERT|
|Biology for Class XII||NCERT|
How to prepare for GUJ CET 2019
The candidate should prepare a plan of study.
The candidates should remember that the time management is very important
The candidate should divide 24 hours of a day in to study hours, every day works hours, sleeping hours.
The candidate should fix targets based on the number of days remaining for the examination.
- IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Application Form Exam Pattern Dates
- KMAT Kerala 2018 – Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Criteria
- TS SET Application Form 2019 Online Registration Dates Eligibility
- Application form, date, eligibility, pattern of JEECE 2019
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board http://gujcet.gseb.org/