DEVI AHILYA VISHWAVIDYALALA DAVV MTECH, ME AND MPHARMA ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2020 shall be published soon. The last date for applying online is — June 2020. Now hurry up and apply for DAVV ME / MTECH or MPHARMA program and get admission in IET, DAVV and School of Pharmacy respectively.
The candidates who are GATE/GPAT qualified need not required to appear in the entrance test conducted by DAVV. Such candidates will be admitted in M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm. Programmes on priority as per merit of GATE/ GPAT score. These admitted candidates will also get teaching assistantship (fellowship) as per AICTE rules.
Non-GATE/ Non-GPAT candidates should appear in the Entrance Test for admission in PG Programmes. Admissions shall be given on the basis of their merit in the entrance test.
Programmes offered: M.E./ M.TECH./ M.PHARM. (Regular-Full Time)
GROUP-F1: M.E.: Computer Engineering (Software Engg.)/ Mechanical Engineering (Design & Thermal Engineering)/ Electronics (Digital Communication)/ Electronics (IOT & System Design)/ Information Technology (Information Security)/Industrial Engg. & Management.
GROUP-F2: M.TECH.: Big Data Analytics/ Geo-Informatics/ Computer Science/ Data Science/ Embedded Systems/ Energy and Environment/ Energy Management/ Mobile Computing Technology/ Network Management & Information Security/ Information Architecture & Software Engineering/ Internet of Things (IOT)/ Instrumentation/ Laser Sc. & Applications .
GROUP-F3: M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry).
Programmes: M.E./M.TECH. (Part-Time/ Executive)
GROUP-G1: M.E.(Part-Time): Computer Engineering (Software Engg.), Information Technology (Information Security), Electronics (IOT & System Design), Electronics (Digital Communication), Industrial Engg. & Management, Mechanical Engineering (Design & Thermal Engineering),
GROUP-G2: M.Tech. (Executive): Computer Science, Embedded Systems, Instrumentation, Energy Management, Data Science.
DAVV MTech / ME MPharma Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should check if he/she posses the eligibility requirements given on official website www.dauniv.ac.in
To get group wise eligibility details of DAVV MTech ME MPharma Admission 2019, candidate may click here.
Maximum age limit for general category candidate is 28 years as on 01st July 2020. Maximum age limit for MP domicile SC /ST /OBC and physically handicapped candidate is 31 years. There is no age limit for female / sponsored/ part-time candidates.
DAVV MTECH ADMISSION 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
For getting admission in type 2 programs ME, MTech, MPharma following are the important dates:
- Start of Online Submission of Application Form: –th May 2020
- Last Date for Submission of online Application Form : —th June 2020
- Date of Written Test and Interview for Admission: ..th June 2020
DAVV MTECH, ME, MPHARMA ADMISSION 2020 APPLICATION FORM
- DAVV MTECH Application Form is available at http://davvonline.in
- Candidate should fill up all the details carefully in the registration form. Change of data shall not be accepted thereafter at any stage.
- Qualification and Experience Details should be filled.
- • Upload Images: upload your recently (not older than months) taken digital/scanned Photograph (50 to 100 kb), Signature(10 to 50 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format.
• Upload Certificates: Upload Domicile of Madhya Pradesh certificate.
• Upload Caste Certificates: Upload your caste certificates in PDF Format(max 100 KB)- reserved category candidates.
- Pay fee Rs 1000/- through online mode.
- Print your completed application form. No need to send any hard copy.
In case of any query call customer care: 7827969325 / 26 (Mon to Fri 9:30 am to 5:30 pm)
- IET DAVV Admission PG Engineering Science courses 2020
- IET DAVV Admission UG Engineering courses 2020
- DAVV DET 2019 PhD Doctoral Entrance Test
- DAVV Admission 2020 non cet courses test schedule counseling
- DAVV Admission Non CET programmes 2020
- DAVV CET 2020 Eligibility Exam Dates Application Form Pattern Admit Card