Following exam pattern is expected for CAT 2019:
- The exam pattern go on changing every year. In fact, there is no fixed pattern for CAT.
- There will be one question paper consisting of 100 questions.
- The duration of the paper will be 180 minutes.
- There will be three sections. Some questions in each section may not be of multiple choice type. For these questions answers are to be typed on the screen.
Section I will consists of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
Section II will consists of Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Section III will consists of Quantitative Ability
- The tutorials give on IIM website will clearly explain pattern of CAT.
- Candidates will be allotted exactly 60 minutes for answering questions in each section and they cannot switch from one section to another while answering questions in a section.
- IIM will allow use of basic on-screen calculator for computation.
- Tutorial to understand the format of the examination will be available on the CAT website from October 2018. Candidates are advised to work on the tutorials, available on the website, well in advance.
- Tentatively number of questions asked will be
in Quantitative Aptitude (QA) section 34 questions
in Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning (DILR)section 32 questions
in Verbal & Reading Comprehension (VRC) section 34 questions
[box title=”Related” style=”soft”]
(Visited 78 times, 1 visits today)