CMAT 2018 REGISTRATION / APPLICATION FORM
Online application form for CMAT 2019 can be filled up through its official website. The procedure of filling CMAT 2019 application form is given below:
Pre-requisites for NTA CMAT-2019:
- The candidate should have access to a Computer with good Internet connectivity.
- The candidate should keep ready qualification details required to fill up the application form.
- The candidate should keep ready a scanned photo. The photo size should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb) and Should be taken on a white background.
- The candidate should keep ready a scanned Copy of signature. The Signature size should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb) and Should be taken on a white background.
- The candidate should have a Valid e-mail id. The candidate will receive all communication on this e-mail id from CMAT office.
- The candidate should have a Valid mobile number. On this number, all information via SMS will be sent.
- The candidate should keep ready a valid Credit / Debit card details for making payments online. The candidate can pay exam fee by cash in the bank.
CMAT registration process
Registration: Visit the official website and click on ‘new user’ tab. The candidate should read the instructions and then accept the declaration. The registration form will open. Fill up all the details carefully and submit the form. It will generate a unique 6 digit password which will be sent to the candidate via E-mail and SMS. Log out and then login as an EXISTING USER with your e-mail id and this unique 6 digit password.
Payment of exam fee: The candidate can choose online payment option or depositing cash in SBI Bank.
ONLINE PAYMENT: Payment of fee can be done using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking On successful payment the candidate will get a confirmation E-mail and SMS. The candidate now can complete the remaining part of registration process.
CASH Payment in SBI bank: The candidate can Choose an option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branches. Bank challan will be generated. Take three printouts of challan, fill it completely and visit SBI Bank branch next day and deposit the cash. The bank will return one copy of CHALLAN with a JOURNAL number over it. After 48 hours, You will receive an E-mail and SMS confirming that your payment is updated in the registration portal. Complete the remaining part of registration process
Filling up remaining part of the registration form: After the payment process is over the candidate should fill up the remaining part of registration form in the portal. Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form. After filling up details carefully, submit the form. The candidate will receive a Message of Successfully submitting the form.