CG PPT 2019
The students who are interested in making career in engineering after 10th class They should apply for CG PPT 2019 . We are giving here the details of CG PPT 2019 eligibility criteria,how to apply, Examination centres, syllabus important dates, application fee, etc.
The candidate should know about the eligibility criteria in detail before filling their application forms. Candidates should have knowledge of the CGPPT eligibility criteria 2019. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any given stage of the admission process, then candidates application will be disapproved by the CGPEB. Candidates must ensure that they meet the different requirements such as the nativity, educational qualification, etc before submitting their applications. Candidates will be disqualified if they do not fulfill any requirements given below. committee. Following are the eligibility criteria of CG PPT 2019
Eligibility Criteria of CG PPT are as follows:
Age of Candidate
- It should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2019. It should not be more than 33 years for the woman candidate, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class and Physically Handicapped candidates. This rule is also applicable for admission in the 2nd year through later entry.
- Candidate should have 10th class passed with Mathematics and science subjects from a recognized board with 35% marks (only pass is required for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates).
- For admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering course (lateral entry), the Candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board / univ. with science subjects (Maths compulsory). OR 12th class passed with science subject and sufficient vocational / technical subjects. OR 10th class pass along with 2 years ITI certificate course.
Reservation of seats
- The total seats shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to scheduled castes 12%, scheduled tribes 32% and other backward classes 14%.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of 1) Chhattisgarh State Quota (85% seats) – only for CG Domicile candidates 2) Management Quota (15% seats) – CG or other state candidates can get admission in this quota.
CG PPT 2019
Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test is being organized by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur (CG VYAPAM)on May 2019. This exam can be taken by candidates who are interested in getting the diploma in Engineering, diploma in costume design and dressmaking, diploma in Interior design and decoration. Admission will be given in the polytechnic colleges of the Chhattisgarh State. Admission will be given in the 1st year of diploma and 2nd year of diploma through lateral entry.
CG PPT Exam Dates are as follows:
- Start date of Online Application: March 2019
- End date of Online Application form with online fee payment April 2019
- Download of admit card . May 2019
- Exam Date .. May 2019
Application fee is as follows:
- General category Candidates Rs.200/-, OBC Category Candidates Rs. 150/-, SC/ ST/PH Category Candidates Rs. 100/-
- The fee can be deposited online.
CG PPT Exam center can be downloaded here.
Get the list of CG PPT Centers here
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2019 is as follows:
- Type of Question Paper: Paper will consist of multiple choice objective type questions. Total 150 questions will be asked. Answers are to be marked on OMR sheet
- Subjects: Questions will be from Science and Maths
- Marking: Each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking.
- Duration: Duration of paper 3 hours 15 minutes
CG PPT 2019 Application Form is available online on official website.
Documents Required are:
- In JPEG format Scanned copy of photograph 3.5 x 4.5 cm, size 40 to 50kb, thumb impression, signature and name of the candidate.
- Photo identity proof like Aadhar Card, Driving Licence.
- Age Proof like 12th / 10th marks sheet
- Cast certificate if required
- Domicile certificate if required
Admit Card of PPT 2019 can be downloaded from the link given below. In the exam hall carry with you a copy of downloaded admit card and original photo identity proof.
Download Admit Card here http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Syllabus for CG PPT Important topics 2019
- General Properties of Matter And Sound
- Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound
- Our Environment
- Coordinate Geometry
SYLLABUS can be downloaded here.
Candidates can download CG PPT 2019 Syllabus from the official link
Candidates can download CG PPT 2019 notification from the official link
Note down Help Desk Number: 0771- 2972780
- IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Application Form Exam Pattern Dates
- KMAT Kerala 2018 – Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Criteria
- TS SET Application Form 2019 Online Registration Dates Eligibility
- Application form, date, eligibility, pattern of JEECE 2019
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
All information given above is based on exam conducted in the previous year and is subject to change. The article shall be updated on the release of notification for exam to be conducted in the current year by the competent authority. Read disclaimer.