CG PAT 2020: Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture & Veterinary Polytechnic Test 2020 is being organized by Chhattisgarh Vyapam. Candidates are shortlisted for admission in B.Sc.(Agriculture) and B.Sc.(Horticulture) courses in the colleges of Chhattisgarh. Candidates seeking admission in Agriculture / Horticulture Colleges of CG should take PAT. Chhattisgarh Vyapam is known as Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is the conducting authority of entrance test.
New: Admission to veterinary diploma course shall we done through merit list of cgpat 2020. Students interested in veterinary diploma course should appear in CG PAT 2020.
CG PAT Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria of CG PAT is as follows:
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Age of the Applicants should not be less than 16 years as on 31st August 2020.
- Qualifying Examination for admission is 12th class passed or appeared with 1) Science group: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology or 2) Agriculture group: Elements of Science mathematics useful for Agriculture. (Ag.-1), Crop production and Horticulture. (Ag.-2), Elements of Animal husbandry and poultry farming (Ag.-3) from CG BSE, CBSE, ISCE or Open School recognized by CG govt.
- Students interested in veterinary course diploma should have passed/ appeared 12th class with physics chemistry and Biology (PCB group).
- Candidates passed 12th class from the vocational course are not eligible.
- Selected candidates will have to produce health certificate at the time of admission.
CG PAT Exam Dates are as follows: Exam dates shall be updated soon.
- Online Application Form is available from Date .. April 2020
- last date of submitting the Online Application form with online fee payment .. May 2020 till 11.59 PM
- Admit card release date .. may 2020
- Date of Exam .. May 2020 (9.00 AM to 12.15 PM)
- 12% seats are reserved for scheduled castes,
- 32% seats are reserved for scheduled tribe, and
- 14% of total seats shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to other backward classes.
- There is horizontal reservation for women 30%, Krishak 05%, Freedom Fighter 03%, migrants of Jammu & Kashmir 01 seat and Physically Handicapped as per govt. rule.
- Management Quota: In private colleges 15% seats. Above reservation is not applicable in these seats.
Application fee is as follows:
- General category Candidates should submit Rs.200/-
- OBC Category Candidates should submit Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/PH Category Candidates should submit Rs. 100/-
CG PAT Exam center are given below:
Exam Pattern of CG PAT
CG PAT Exam Pattern 2020 is as follows:
- There will be one Paper consisting of multiple choice objective type questions.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- Duration of paper will be 3 hours.
Marks Distribution for CG PAT
- Science Group – (i) Physics – 60 Marks (ii) Chemistry – 60(iii) Mathematics or Biology – 80 Marks, Total – 200 Marks
- Agriculture Group – (i) Elements of Science mathematics useful for Agriculture. (Ag.-1) – 80 Marks (ii) Crop production and Horticulture. (Ag.-2) – 60 Marks (iii) Elements of Animal husbandry and poultry farming (Ag.-3) – 60 Marks, Total – 200 Marks
Candidates can download CG PAT Syllabus from official link.
CG PAT Application Form 2020 shall be available online on official website.
Candidates can fill up the form of CG PAT with following:
Click on Application Form, a page will open “ON LINE APPLICATION FOR Pre Agriculture & Veterinary Polytechnic Test (PAT) 2020 “
Fill up following
- Are you a citizen of India
- Are you a CG Domicile Candidate
- Select group MATHS GROUP (PCM), BIOLOGY GROUP (PCB) or AGRICULTURE GROUP (AG1, AG2, AG3)
- Subject opted for 12th Board Exam:- PCM/PCB/Agriculture
- Now fill up Candidates Name, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number of Class 10th, Gender, Category, etc.
- Download Image Format: In this format affix photograph, thumb impression, signature and name of the candidate at the proper place. Get this form scanned in jpg format ( size 40 to 50kb)
- Two Identification Marks
- Are you an Employee of Agriculture Directorate)
- Are you J & K Migrant
- Do you belong to KRISHAK Family
- Write Contact Information, Mobile No., Email
- Select Exam District
- Pay application fee through (1) ICICI BANK (2) HDFC BANK, or (3) STATE BANK OF INDIA and note down registration id
CG PAT Admit Card 2020
Admit Card: Candidate can download admit card one week before exam date by using 9 character registration id. At exam center – admit card and original photo identity proof are required. Candidate should keep 2 coloured passport type photographs, in case photo on admit card is not clear.
Download Admit Card here: http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Download PAT Notification from the official link
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
All information given above is based on exam conducted in the previous year and is subject to change. The article shall be updated on the release of notification for exam to be conducted in the current year by the competent authority. Read disclaimer.
1 thought on “CG PAT 2020 Admit Card Pattern Exam Date Eligibility Application Form”