Name of the course – LL.B 3 Yr
Duration – 3 Yrs
Bharati Vidyapeeth Rules for CBCS
1. Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) is a six-semester exam approved by BCI.
2. The duration of each semester will be of 6 months.
3. Its intake is 180.
4. At the end of each semester, there shall be an examination conducted by the University.
5. There shall be 152 credits in an LL.B 3 yr programme.
6. The medium of instruction and of the examination shall be English.
7. Each paper of every semester should be of 100 marks.
8. In each subject out of 40 marks will be for internal examination and 60 marks will be for university examination. Not applicable to practical examination.
LL.B. 3 years Programme will have courses of 152 credits in six semesters, as given below:
Total credits for Semester-1 = 24
Total credits for Semester-2 = 26
Total credits for Semester-3 = 26
Total credits for Semester-4 = 24
Total credits for Semester-5 = 26
Total credits for Semester-6 = 26
All the above rules are subject to the change from time to time.
Visit Official Website Bharati Vidyapeeth University www.bvuniversity.edu.in/
Total Credits in I-Semester