Eligibility Criteria BEEE 2019: Before applying candidate should verify his eligibility for the exam. Later at any stage a candidate is found ineligible his candidature will be cancelled.
Nationality: The candidates should be a resident Indian national.
Age Limit: Candidates should not have completed 25 year of age as on 1st July of the admission year are eligible.
For admission to undergraduate program a candidate should have studied in schools in India in the last two years.
Candidates require admission to B.Tech Degree Programme should have passed any one of the following Examinations;
- 10+2 exam of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board, Central Board of higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi); the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi); National Institute of Open School;
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination Conducted by a recognized Board/University; High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Engineering and Technology Undergraduate programs B.Tech:
- A candidate should have passed in 10+2 or its equivalent securing minimum 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For admission in Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Industrial Biotechnology, Bio processing and Genetic Engineering course: A candidate should have passed in 10+2 or its equivalent securing minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For lateral entry admission, the candidates must have passed a diploma degree securing a minimum 50% marks or B.Sc. with Mathematics.
(a) Candidate should have passed in 10+2 or its equivalent securing a minimum total aggregate of 50% marks with English and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma (Any Stream) recognized by Central / State Government securing 50% aggregate marks.
(b) Candidate should have passed in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. No separate entrance examination will be conducted by Bharath University. Candidates seeking admission in B Arch Course have to apply in the prescribed application form.
Reservation for SC / ST / OBC and Physically Challenged candidates will be applicable as per the rules of Government of India.