Here we are giving details of BEEE 2020 and its eligibility criteria, exam dates, application procedure, exam pattern, admit card, result, counseling, etc. Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination is an exam for admitting the candidates to the undergraduate engineering programmes (B.Tech degree Programme) of the Bharath University, Chennai, Tamilnadu. The exam is conducted at the national level across various test centers.
Note: BEEE 2020 exam dates and other details are not announced by the competent authority. The candidate can find information here about expected BEEE 2020 Eligibility Exam Dates Application Form Pattern Admit Card etc.
Name of Exam
Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020
Date of Exam: .. April 2020
Submit Application Form: From .. March to .. April 2020
for General category Rs 750/-
Eligibility BEEE 2020
12th class passed minimum 50% Marks
Subject in QE
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
How to Apply
Apply Online on https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/
The BEEE eligibility criteria is given by the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Bharath University, Chennai. Candidates should verify their eligibility for the entrance exam. If the candidates do not meet the eligibility requirements, then they shall not be allowed to appear in the exam. The eligibility criteria for the BEEE 2020 are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and should have passed in the 12th class qualifying exam securing a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in Maths, Physics and Chemistry as the compulsory subjects.
- For lateral entry admission, the candidates must have passed a (10+3) diploma securing a minimum 50% marks in any stream or B.Sc. with Mathematics.
- For Bio Engineering Courses: Candidates should have passed in the 12th class qualifying exam securing a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in Maths / Biology, Physics and Chemistry as the compulsory subjects.
- Age of candidate should be less than 25 years as on 1st July.
Get detailed eligibility criteria here
BEEE 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms – 15th April 2019
- Examination (Paper & Pencil Test) – 19th April 2019
- Examination (Computer Based Test) – 20-24th April 2019
- Result will be declared on – 06th May 2019
How to fill the BEEE 2020 exam application form is explained here. The candidates can fill and submit the application form in the offline and the online mode. The candidate must fill all the details in the form like personal information, contact address, educational qualifications, email ID, Mobile No. etc. Candidates should upload the relevant documents. Candidates should pay the application fee by online method or through DD. The candidates must submit the application form before the last date.
- The Application Forms will be available in online and offline mode.
Online Registration Form can be filled on website www.bharathuniv.ac.in. Candidate can register himself and pay online.
- Application Form can be filled online and the same can be downloaded and sent to the University with the DD for Rs.750/- drawn in favour of Bharath University, payable at Chennai. The candidates must submit the application form before the last date. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD. Candidates application form will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
- Offline Registration Form: Candidates can obtain the application form from any of the sources upon payment of Rs 750/-. Fill up the hard copy of BEEE 2019 exam application form and attach DD of exam fee and send it to the University so as to reach before last date.
BEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Here you will find exam pattern of BEEE 2020 exam. Here, you can decide about your study strategy.
The questions shall be multiple choice objective type questions.
The questions shall be from physics, chemistry, maths, English and biology.
There will not be negative marking for wrong answered questions.
Distribution of marks will be as given below
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Maths / Biology(Only for Biology Students)||30||30|
BEEE 2020 Result
- The result will be announced on the official website. The candidates should check the result on the official site.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the BEEE 2020.
- Marks of the candidates (selected or unselected) will not be sent by post. The rank will be intimated through email if the email of the applicant is provided.
- There is no provision for re-grading or re-totaling.
- No photocopies of the answer sheets will be made available.
- The candidates shall be called for counselling and they shall be allotted seats in the institute in the order of their merit.
BEEE Programme / Courses offered
1 Aeronautical Engineering 2 Automobile Engineering 3 Aero Space Engineering 4 Biomedical Engineerin 5 Bioprocess Engineering 6 Bioinformatics 7 Chemical Engineering 8 Civil Engineering 9 Civil Infrastructure Engineering 10 Computer Science & Engineering 11 Computer Software and Engineering 12 Computer Science with special information security 13 Computer Science with Big Data Analytics 14 Electrical & Electronics Engineering 15 Electronics & Communication Engineering 16 Electronics & Control Engineering 17 Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 18 Electronics & Tele. Communication Engineering 19 Food Process Engineering 20 Genetic Engineering 21 Industrial Biotechnology 22 Information Technology 23 Mechanical Engineering 24 Mechatronics Engineering 25 Nano Technology
Admit Card shall be released before the exam date. The candidates should download the admit card from the official website www.bharathuniv.ac.in. The candidates should keep a printed copy of BEEE 2020 Admit Card along with him in the exam centers.
The cut-off marks for the BEEE 2020 will be announced by Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Bharath University, Chennai. The cut-off scores will be updated on the official website. The students scoring above cut off marks will called for counselling.
Get BEEE 2020 information brochure here https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/downloads/ib.pdf
About Bharath University
The first self-financing Engineering College in the name of Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was started in Tamil Nadu in 1984 by Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust, established by the academic visionary Dr.S.Jagathrakshakan. The trust then started Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, in 1989. Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital was first recognized as a Deemed to be University by MHRD in July 2002, under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 under the new trust Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER). The Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) were then brought under the ambit of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) in January 2003. Later the following institutions of the trust were brought under the ambit of BIHER during 2004 and 2007: Institute of Science and Technology in 2003. BIHER consists of: • Sree Balaji College of Nursing, Chennai • Sree Balaji College of Physiotherapy, Chennai • Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital(SBMCH), Chennai • Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences (SLIMS), Pudhucherry • Bharath Institute of Law, Chennai Thus, Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) is a multi-stream and multi-cultural university, providing high quality education to nearly 10000 students from around the world. It is functioning in a sprawling area of 305 acres of land located in 4 Campuses both in Tamil Nadu and Pudhucherry with the state of the art infrastructure facilities. There are 1300 Teaching Faculty members in the University to teach UG and, PG programmers and to guide Ph.D. Research