Entrance exam for Admission in private Medical and Dental colleges of Maharashtra , organized by Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges , Maharashtra(AMUPDMC) will be on 18th May 2014 (2:00pm- 5:00pm) forms are available on Official WebSite .
Courses: .BAMS, BPTh, MBBS, BDS and BSc Nursing
- Candidate must be Indian.
- For admission in Courses candidate must born on/before :
- For MBBS: 31 Dec 97
- For admission in BDS / BSc: 1 Oct 1997
- Aggregate Marks in HSc (Physics ,Chemistry,Biology) should be min 50% (for Gen) and 40%(For OBC) for MBBS, BAMS, BDS.
- For BSc-Nursing 45% marks(for Gen) and 40% marks(for OBC) in aggregate(Physics, Chemistry,Biology)
- For others candidate should be 12th pass.
Necessary Documents :
- Identity Certificate (less than 100kb) available on website.
- Scanned Photograph of candidate (size less than 35kb).
- Scanned Signature (size less than 35kb)
all should be in .jpeg/ .jpg formate.
How To Apply:
Fill Online Exam Form available on website. Click here
Within 2 working days from date of form filling(SBI challan available Online).
Important Dates for ASSO CET-2014:
Availability of form form : 10 March 2014 to 20 April 2014.
Last Date for fee payment: 24 April 2014 (in State Bank Of India)
Admit Card will be available from: 10 May 2014-17 May 2014
Date of Result: 5 Jun 2014