Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 is a state level entrance exam which is conducted for admissions to students in various engineering diploma and non-engineering diploma courses in different colleges of Jharkhand. This examination is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
Read the official notification here.
This examination is also known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE).
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Dates 2018
|Sr. No||Event Details||Dates to Remember|
|1.||Announcement of the notification||April 2018|
|2.||Availability of PECE Online Application Form||10th April 2018|
|3.||The last date of submission of online application||30th April 2018|
|4.||Date of issuing the admit card for eligible candidates||4 days before the date of examination|
|5.||Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Date||19th May 2018|
|6.||The announcement of the results||4th week of May 2018|
|7.||Declaration of the merit list||1st week of June 2018|
|8.||Counseling will start from||2nd week of June 2018|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
The applicants can fill the application form online available on the website of JCECEB http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Click on ‘online application for PECE 2018’. Follow the instructions given on the website.
The application form can be filled up in following steps:
1. Fill the application available online
2. Upload images of documents
3. Make the Payment through online mode
The candidate will require following images ready:
- Scanned image of your recent photograph. Size 1 kb to 40 KB
- Scanned image of your signature. Size 1 kb to 30 KB
- Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression. Size 1 kb to 30 KB.
The hard copy of application form is not required to be sent.
PECE application fee is Rs.650/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs.325/- for reserved categories & women candidates.
The application fee can be paid through online mode using the debit card, credit card or net banking.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility 2018
- Candidate must be a citizen of India. He should be a domicile of Jharkhand state.
- There is no age limit. However, the age of the candidate desirous to take admission in mining engineering should be 17-year minimum is on 1st July.
- Candidates should have passed the 10th class or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with at least 35% marks.
- Candidates appearing in the 10th class exam are eligible to apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be in Hindi & English languages.
- MCQ type questions shall be asked in the examination paper.
- There will be 4 options given to each question and the candidates will have to choose the correct answer.
- The questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The level of the questions will be that of 10th level.
- The paper will consist of 150 questions. From physics 50 questions, from Chemistry 50 questions, from Mathematics 50 questions will be asked.
- Each question will carry one mark. Negative marking shall be done. 0.25 marks per question will be deducted on choosing the wrong answer or multiple answers.
- Duration of the examination shall be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2018
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 admit card 2018 will be released in May 2018 four days prior to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 exam date. Admit card will not be sent to candidates registered email ID. Therefore the candidates should remember to give a valid email ID while filling up Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 application form. However, the candidate can also download admit card round official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018. JCECEB will not send hard copy of admit card.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 shall be conducted on following exam centres
Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Dumka, Chaibasa, Bokaro, Daltonganj
PECE Result 2018 shall be declared on the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Candidates shall be able to check the result from the 4th week of May 2018. The exact date of declaration of result shall be given later. Candidates shall be required to enter their roll number to check the result.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the examination.
Candidates shall be required to download their counselling letter from the website. Candidates shall be called for the counselling, on the basis of the merit list. Candidates should bring their original documents for verification, at the time of counselling.
- IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Application Form Exam Pattern Dates
- KMAT Kerala 2018 – Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Criteria
- TS SET Application Form 2019 Online Registration Dates Eligibility
- Application form, date, eligibility, pattern of JEECE 2019
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in