MAT 2018 Sep exam details: MAT is a National level entrance test for getting admission in MBA Course of the B-school in India. MAT score card is very important to the student getting admission in MBA Program of B-school. Most of the B-Schools in India for whom this scorecard can be used for getting admission.
Get list of participating institutes
Here we are providing details of MAT Sep 2018: Management Aptitude Test details
MAT Eligibility Criteria:
You must be a Graduate (any discipline).
If you are in final year of Graduation then too you are eligible to apply for MAT.
There is no age limit.
There is no work experience required.
More info on AIMA MAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
MAT Sep 2018 Exam Dates:
Online Exam Date: 15 Sep 2018(in different time slots)
Offline Exam Date: 02 Sep 2018
Get more info on MAT Important Dates
Mode Of Exam:
MAT Exam is conducted in two modes: Online(Computer-based) and Offline(On Paper). You can opt for any of the two modes.
How To Apply: MAT 2018 Application Form:
You can apply online On the official website of MAT. We are providing the link below:
Apply online here for MAT Sep 2018
- Register yourself on the website (date of birth and email_id given by you at the time of registration will be used for login )
- Login and fill up the form, attach required documents (Uploading the digital image of photograph and digital image of the signature.
- Make Payment of MAT Exam fee (Make Online payment by Debit /Credit card of Rs. 1550/- (inclusive of GST)).
- You can Download final electronically generated MAT 2018 application form. You are not required to send hard copy of MAT form if you pay the application fee online.
Last Date for online Registration by above procedure: 08 Sep 2018
Documents Required for online apply:
- Valid Email ID
- Personal details
- Qualification details
- A scanned photograph of the candidate (jpg/jpeg format size not exceeding 50 KB ).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (jpg/jpeg format size not exceeding 50 KB )
- For Making payment online details of Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking.
Get details of MAT Sep 2018 Application Form
Admit card: MAT Admit Card 2018 is to be downloaded from official MAT website. Admit Card will contain Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. The candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her.
MAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
It is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers. The question paper will consists of five sections. Duration of paper will be 150 minutes.
|Sr. No.||Particulars||No of Questions(Tentative)|
|3.||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40|
|4.||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40|
|5.||Indian and Global Environment||40|
MAT Exam Syllabus:
There is no specific syllabus mentioned for the test.
Get details of MAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Application Form Exam Pattern Dates
- KMAT Kerala 2018 – Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Criteria
- TS SET Application Form 2019 Online Registration Dates Eligibility
- Application form, date, eligibility, pattern of JEECE 2019
You may be interested in Entrance Exams
Be in touch with the official website of The All India Management Association, New Delhi https://www.aima.in