Adina Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sagar
Adina Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences was established in 2005 by Shri Prem Chand Jain Memorial Society for education with an aim to impart quality Pharmacy education those who seek their future in the field of Pharmacy. Institute offering UG and PG program in Pharmaceutical Education. Society also established engineering college in 2009 and presently offering UG and PG courses in Engineering.
- To establish and maintain an effective relationship with the Students,faculty, and staff of the Institute.
- To select, collect, create, organize, preserve, manage and provide access to information sources in print, non print and digital forms.
- To develop and provide quality collections/resources, user facilities and library staff, to maintain an environment conducive to study and research.
- To manage the information resources effectively and actively promote the optimum usage.
- To serve as Learning Resource Center for knowledge management development in the area of engineering, Science & Technology and related areas.
AIPS,Opposite Bamhori Seed Farm Bhopal Road Sagar
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)