MP Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Test 2018 notification is not announced by MPPEB. The details given are based on last year exam. The candidates who want to take admission in the Veterinary and fisheries course in the colleges of Madhya Pradesh should take MP PVFT Exam 2018. This exam is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal
Followwing courses are offered through MP PVFT
B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries
Science) duration 4 years at Jabalpur
B.V.Sc & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbendry) duration 5 1/2 years at Rewa, Mhow, Jabalpur
The applicants must have passed 12 class with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from recognized board.
The candidate shall be of the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2018.
Admission will be given on the basis of merit list of MP PVFT 2018 through counselling process. Candidate should secure minimum 50% marks in Entrance Test. If seats remains vacent, limit of 50% marks will be reduced to 33% but the candidate should secure min. 50% marks in 12 th class in science group. There is no limit of marks in case of reserved category candidates.
For General Candidates Rs 700/-
For SC /ST /OBC / PWD (MP Domicile only) Candidates Rs 350/-
Candidates will have to pay 70 Rs. as the Portal Charge.
Mode Of Payment: Candidates may pay there application fee online by internet baking, credit card or by debit card.
Starting date of filling application online
Last date of submission of online application
Starting date of correction in online application
Last date of correction in online application
Date of examination
Schedule last year exam
PVFT exam paper will be
of objective type
Paper with 100 multiple choice questions.
Questions from physics, zoology, botany, chemistry will be asked in equal proportion.
Each question will carry one mark.
There will be no negative marking for wrong answer
The time duration of exam will be 2 hours
Paper will be available in both Hindi & English language
Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior
MP PVFT 2018 Admit cards can be downloaded from official web site. Admit card will available to eligible candidates one week before the exam date. It is compulsary to carry Admit Card with you at the examination hall. Candidates should preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card. Admit Card will not be sent by post.
MP PVFT 2018 Application Form can be filled through website https://peb.mponline.gov.in.
Click here to apply online. The Application can ONLY be filled using MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 7.0+ Browsers. Candidates can fill the form through the authorized Kiosk of MPONLINE.
The following details will have to provided in the MP PVFT application form 2018:
• Personal Details: The applicants will be required to enter their name,
category, sub category, gender, nationality, Aadhaar Card number, parent’s
name, the domicile of the parent, state from where the qualifying examination
has been completed etc.
• Contact Information: The applicants will be required to enter registered mobile number, email id, and address.
• Academic Information: The applicants will be required to enter information regarding the applicant’s qualifying examination such as marks obtained and subjects.
• The applicants will be required to enter choice of the examination centers.
• After filling the application form, the applicants will be required to choose password. An application number will be generated after successful submission of the application form. Note the application number generated by the system.
• The applicants will be required to upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression according to the specifications.
• The applicant will be required to pay the application fees to successfully submit the application form. Payment of the MP PVFT application fees will have to be done only in online mode i.e., through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
• Candidates are not required to send hard copy / photo copy of any document.