2016: National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is
being conducted for admission to first year of 5 year B.Arch Degree
Course (Bachelor of Architecture) at all recognized Institutions
all over country. NATA 2016 measures drawing and
observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and
critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period
NATA 2016 will be conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA).
NATA 2016 Exam Fee is Rs. 1250.00 which can be paid through credit card / debit card / net banking or paying cash in any of the branches of the ICICI Bank all over India.
“Processing charges” are to be paid by a candidate as mentioned below:-
• Domestic Credit Card:- 1.25% of the NATA Fee plus service tax as applicable
• Domestic Debit Card:- 0.75% of the NATA Fees plus service tax as applicable
• Domestic Multiple Bank Net Banking Payment Gateway:- Rs.15 per transaction
• Collection through PAN India ICICI Branches in cash (through challan) :- Rs.30 per transaction
For International Credit Card / Debit Card the charges may apply as per the policy of the Bank.
are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Register well
in advance to get the candidate's preferred test date. NATA
2016 REGISTRATION FORM is available on website http://www.nata.in
Note: Appointment once scheduled cannot be cancelled or rescheduled. There will be no refund of NATA test fees under any circumstances.
Steps in Registration Process for NATA 2016 is given on website, www.nata.in
Remember following points while Registering for NATA
• Register well in advance. During the peak admission season Test Centers fill up quickly.
• Take the test as soon as possible to ensure that the candidate's score card / Mark list are ready in time for submission to the admission authorities at the time of applying for admission.
• When registering online, be sure that the spelling of the candidate's name matches the name printed on the identification document(s) the candidate will present at the Test Center. If this information does not match, the candidate will not be permitted to appear in test and his / her test fee will be forfeited. See Identification Requirements (11).
• Information regarding Test Center availability is subject to change. The most current information regarding Test Centers and other registration information is available on the NATA website (http://www.nata.in).
Maximum no of attempts for NATA are 5 (Five). NATA Registration form is to be submitted online by the candidate for every attempt. The mark list will show the best marks scored by the candidate in his first 5 attempts, starting from 01.04.2016.
Candidate, while seeking the repeat test appointment must declare the same (even if he has appeared in the previous year) while registering for NATA. If any candidate is found registering afresh despite earlier appearance (including registered but exam not given) for NATA, he/ she will forfeit his/her candidature, his/her all previous scores will be cancelled and he/she will be barred from appearing for NATA again. Please note that the "Best of 5" attempt system will be applicable for the test given from NATA 2016 onwards. Students who have a valid score of NATA tests given before year 2016, and give NATA in 2016, the best score of the earlier valid score and current NATA score will be considered.
Please note that the following changes are effective for NATA test starting from 1st April 2016.
1st April 2016 Candidates can attempt NATA for a maximum of 5 (FIVE)
TIMES within Two Years from the date of their First attempt.
2. The best score out of the number of attempts till date will be the “ VALID SCORE ” ( Maximum of 5 ).
3. "Best of 5 attempts” system will be applicable for the NATA test given from 1st April 2016 .
4. “ Validity of the “Best score” will be for 2 years from the date of their first attempt in 2016.
4. A new NATA Registration form is to be submitted online by the candidate at the NATA website for every attempt and the required Fee to be Paid for Every attempt.
5. The mark list will show the “ best marks “ scored by the candidate among all his previous attempts ( Maximum of 5 ) as “VALID SCORE“
6. For determining the “ best of 5” for the students who appeared for NATA test before 2016, 5 ( Five ) more attempts will be allowed and their earlier “last valid score” also will be considered for obtaining the Best Score and for such students the validity of their “Valid score” will be 2 years from the date of their First attempt in 2016.
7. If any candidate is found registering afresh concealing the earlier appearance (including registered but exam not given cases ) for NATA test, he / she will forfeit his / her candidature and further his / her all previous scores will be cancelled and he / she will be barred from appearing for NATA again.